Well sure...  I mean, would you want to give anything up? (rhetorical
question)  Especially if you had a job as demanding as teaching?

I blame the system, foremost-ly, for bad teachers.  It alone, will
make a good girl turn bad, so to speak.

That's not exactly a union problem.

The actual system of a union, is pretty sweet, if you ask me.

We're sorta like a union... the good old U.S. of A., that is.

I'm a big fan of personal responsibility (at least the concept).

Like, I sorta feel responsible for shit the government does.

Yes, it is machine-ish.  And no, son, you shouldn't trust it.

But it's ours, and we 0wn it.

Maybe unions do bad things, protect bad people... but "group power" is
derived from the group, not the leaders of a group.

We can change things.  All it takes, is saying, "this is that",
collectively.  Sorta.

I don't think we should divorce ourselves from stuff like Unions and
The Government- put our own personal responsibility on the back of
this fictional character.

In summation:  The problem isn't unions, it's us.

And it's always who you know, obviously.  No man is an island.

But those are easy ones, neh?  Sucks... but still.  Common sense.

The good news is, we can change^H^H^H^H^H^Hstart a haiku thread
whenever we want to!

:Den

--
Whatever crushes individuality is despotism, by whatever name it may
be called and whether it professes to be enforcing the will of God or