If we want school competition, lets um, have competitions!  In school!
 Fer reals tho- with fun stuff, so the kids don't even realize they're
learning.

Somehow I don't think the math expressed below re: vouchers, equals a solution.

:Den

--
I have had my results for a long time: but I do not yet know how I am
to arrive at them.