Selectively reading, are you?

Did you miss the part in my quote where it said that the guys who
wrote the song changed things up to match what a friend said about
West Virginia?

The quote below says 'would seem more appropriate'. That just screams
certainty to me. It does not say the song is not about West Virginia,
does it?

The fact of the matter is, the geographical references are accurate
with West Virginia, oh, yea, and the lyrics actually say 'West
Virginia', not 'Western Virginia'. I think its pretty obvious what he
was singing about. But what do I know, I only live in the part of the
country the song references.