OK, earlier you asked why they can't build THIS mosque at a different
site because the current site is too close to Ground Zero.

Once again, if you think the current site is too close for THIS
mosque, how far away would be OK? Same rules apply - if you think the
site for THIS mosque is too close, you must have an idea of what would
not be too close.