> On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 11:17 AM, Scott Stroz <boyz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I think its a stupid idea to build a Mosque near Ground Zero, but I
> > support the idea that they have a right to do so.

Why do you think it's a stupid idea?

I'm curious why even many of the supporters of this project, still suggest
that it's a "stupid idea" for peace loving Muslims to try and project a
positive image of their brethren helping to rebuild the area in a show of
cooperation?

I just can't for the life of me understand why this would be an issue, or
even a "stupid idea", to anyone....unless that person had a bias towards
Muslims, or incorrectly equated ALL Muslims with the assholes who brought
down those buildings.

--
No matter how close to yours another's steps have grown
In the end there is one dance you'll do alone