Yeah...it's called freedom Michael...

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:mdino...@houseoffusion.com]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 3:22 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Controversy swells as Obama supports Ground Zero mosque

So a strip club outside of a preschool is ok also, right? What about
an alcohol store outside an AA meeting place?
Welcome to the slippery slope of "if you don't like it, don't go in".
When building anything, the feelings of the community have to be taken
into account. Were they in this case? I don't think so.