Zoning is generally a state/local issue, so there isn't a country-wide
set of rules.  Oregon, for instance, has an unusually strong freedom
of speech protection in its state constitution that goes beyond the
federal freedom of speech protection. Consequently, it is much harder
to zone out strip clubs, they can pretty much go where they want in
Oregon. The primary weapon that opponents have are protest and liquor
licensing. But if you are willing to forgo serving alcohol, you can
open a strip club most any place.

Cheers,
Judah