No...they are idiots Jerry...freedom of religion is just right.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Barnes [mailto:critic...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 11:16 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Controversy swells as Obama supports Ground Zero mosque

"If this number is true, then 70% of my countrymen are fucking idiots."

Nice.  Basically, anyone who disagrees with you then is an idiot and no one
is entitled to an opinion different than yours.  Notice that the opinion
poll only gave the answer, not individual reasons for the answer, but they
are all idiots by your book.  Where's the tolerance and acceptance that is
so often espoused by the left?

"A person should never be criticized for saying something that is right."

Who gets to determine what is right?

Please say the Constitution or that it just is right because it's right.

It's ironic that when liberals have a majority, they are right.  Take Al
Gore's loss in 2000.  He won the popular vote, but lost the election.
 However, when liberals are in the minority, there is a "right" side to
consider.

In this argument, I even agree with President Obama when he says they have
the right to build at the site, even if he didn't say they are acting
stupidly.

I also agree with other who say  that it is a bad choice and will sow more
discord than harmony.

More importantly than both of these, I believe everyone has the right to
express their opinion regardless of public sentiment.

Oh, and count Harry
Reid<http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hHYUXhXg36rpzKeUva55L
lvea41AD9HKOTM04>in
with your idiots.  He says the mosque should be elsewhere.

-

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms those entrusted with
power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny -
Thomas Jefferson on government