"Give me one valid reason, and I'll retract my criticism."

One does not have to have a valid reason to have an opinion.  An informed
opinion yes, but opinion, no.  Just because one has an uninformed opinion
does not make one an idiot.  President Obama stated his uninformed opinion
on the Henry Louis Gates Jr affair by saying the police acted stupidly.  He
did not know any of the facts when he made the statement.  Is he an idiot.
No.  You can systematically destroy the American economy as quickly as he
has by being an idiot.

"Me, of course :)"

Typical response of all liberals and progressives.   We know what is best
for everyone.

"It should be wherever they want to put it."

Exactly.  As long as they own the land, zoning is appropriate and so on.

The bottom line is that an opposition of 70% does not mean 70% of the people
do not think they have a right to build the mosque.  They just don't think
they should build the mosque.

"And why do you think Harry Reid's name would mean squat to
me...OH...right..you probably think I have a political agenda. "

He's not one of your hero's?

"Sorry to disappoint."

My only disappointment is that you called so many people idiots for no other
reason in that they disagree with you.

-

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms those entrusted with
power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny -
Thomas Jefferson on government