On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 10:15 PM, Jerry Barnes <critic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "If this number is true, then 70% of my countrymen are fucking idiots."
>
> Nice.  Basically, anyone who disagrees with you then is an idiot and no one
> is entitled to an opinion different than yours.  Notice that the opinion
> poll only gave the answer, not individual reasons for the answer, but they
> are all idiots by your book.  Where's the tolerance and acceptance that is
> so often espoused by the left?

Give me one valid reason, and I'll retract my criticism.

> "A person should never be criticized for saying something that is right."
>
> Who gets to determine what is right?

Me, of course :)

> Oh, and count Harry
> Reid<
> http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hHYUXhXg36rpzKeUva55Llvea41AD9HKOTM04
> >in
> with your idiots.  He says the mosque should be elsewhere.

It should be wherever they want to put it.

And why do you think Harry Reid's name would mean squat to
me...OH...right..you probably think I have a political agenda. Sorry to
disappoint.

--
No matter how close to yours another's steps have grown
In the end there is one dance you'll do alone