On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Scott Stroz <boyz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Its a stupid idea because there are stupid people who do anything to
> keep Ground Zero 'sacred', including vandalism, etc. I applaud those
> who want to build this mosque/social center/etc, but even after it
> opens, I would bet these same stupid people will cause trouble for
> them.

Doesn't that make them determined, courageous even....for not giving in to
fears and doing what they think is right?

> I do not presume that those who want to build this center are doing so
> for anything other than altruistic reasons, its the other people
> around them, that could cause problems, that makes it a dumb idea.

That seems like a bit of a stretch, but OK.

I don't think it's a dumb idea at all, personally, and if draws some of the
more idiotic bigots out from under their rocks to cause trouble...so be it.
May they be arrested and put on display for all Americans to see just how
ugly they are.

--
No matter how close to yours another's steps have grown
In the end there is one dance you'll do alone