True.

And I agree that they do have to deal with a 'when' condition.
However, at this point, the 'when' is self-inflicted. They can build
on the old spot right now (at least that is what I got out of the
article), they just don't have the money to do so. So they need to
start clamoring for the congregation to help out, or go to the diocese
and ask for money.

We don't know the details of why the deal with the PA fell through,
but I feel confident in assuming its because both sides were being
jackasses, at least at some level.