On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No wiggle room huh? You have the info you need to make that decision?
> I'm glad you've become such an expert on the matter so quickly.

I have all the information I am entitled too...and more. The track record of
these people is one of promoting peace and tolerance. Why would I suddenly
decide they are NOT going to do that with this Mosque?

Sam, you claim you are just innocently asking questions...and maybe you
think that is the case....but as Americans, no one has the right to know
everything about anybody...and at a certain point, it simply boils down to
these people have the right to build this building wherever they've got it
zoned, and that's that.

Am I taking some of it on faith? Of course. When they promise to vet their
funding....yes, that is enough more me...for now, and it should be enough
for you. You have no to anything else, unless or until evidence to the
contrary comes to light.

You can ask your questions, but you won't get all the answers you seek...and
I don't think that should be enough reason to oppose them, on any level.

--
No matter how close to yours another's steps have grown
In the end there is one dance you'll do alone