Just saw this on Facebook, posted by a former co-worker:

"If you think that putting up a mosque 600ft. from Ground Zero and
having the inauguration on the anniversary of 9/11 is immoral,
inhumane & a complete lack of respect for the memories of all that
perished on that day & their survivors and that politicians are doing
a grave injustice to the fallen heroes, their families & all the
people of New York City & Our Country.THEN PLEASE COPY & PASTE THIS ON
YOUR WALL!"

It saddens me that some actually view this as immoral, inhumane and
lacking respect. TO me, the hostile attitude towards those who want to
build the mosque is immoral, inhumane and lacking respect.