Where do I get a pair of those rose colored glasses that let me see
the magic print?

Maybe you mean this part:

According to Schwartz, Muslims are wary of entering the fray: “Muslims
are talking but they are talking privately because the issue has
become so divisive that Muslims are concerned about backlash and are
hesitant to get involved. But people in the community are upset by
this. They wonder, ‘How can they do this in such a heedless manner?’ …
I really can’t think of anyone else who will speak on the record about
this.”

Tarek Fatah, founder of the Muslim Canadian Congress, told TheDC that
moderate Muslims have been silent on the matter, despite possible
disagreements, due to religious concerns. According to Fatah, however,
the need to avoid causing another person pain should trump such
conflicts.

You and Judah might be correct, they are only a few that are
intolerant towards Muslims.