Kids force the gushing ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stewart [mailto:webmas...@sstwebworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 7:40 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: RE: intersting opinion piece on Beck and the teabagging party

She seems to be ok with the tube, she doesn't really notice it unless she's
getting suctioned or we put the nose, extension or voice cap on it...

She was getting really upset, now she just gets annoyed, she just started
making the "Mad Face" and it's the cutest thing ever and the more I laugh
the more irritated she gets..

Sorry for gushing about my kid :)