On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 2:28 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com> wrote:

\> The recession ended 6 months into Obama's term.

> Unemployment peaked in October 2009, 9 months into Obama's term.
>
> If Obama was really so bad for the economic environment, the opposite
> would be true, things would get worse the longer he is in office.
> Obama and the Democratic lead Congress stopped the hemorrhaging in
> 2009. That's a good thing and I give them credit for that.

Oh yeah, the recession ended, aren't we all happy that's over? ::whew::

Unemployment may have peaked earlier, but it hasn't gone down substantially.

Bush saved the country and the global economy with the TARP. Obama
gets credit for continuing the Bush TARP policy. The stimulus was a
massive waste of taxpayer money that mostly helped unionized (read
"Democratic voting") government workers avoid layoffs, merely kicking
the can down the road on much-needed reforms.

Obama has signaled hostility to the business community in a variety of
ways ever since he took office. Here is Jack Welch giving a few
examples of Obama's anti-business stance:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39321858