Uh, the Jack Welch bit, did you actually read it? Here's a quote:

"Soon after he came into office, Obama slammed companies that
benefitted from taxpayer money for taking corporate trips to Las
Vegas.

Businesspeople said tourism in Nevada took a hit partly because
companies decided to cancel trips to Las Vegas following his comment."

Jack Welch is saying that Obama should not criticize companies who
took taxpayer money, companies that we bailed out, for using that
money to take fancy corporate trips to Las Vegas. Are you really going
to defend that? Seriously?

He also goes on to say that BP should not have been vilified for
having the worst safety record in the oil business and consequently
trashing the Gulf of Mexico. That's something we shouldn't vilify?
What. The. Fuck.

Jack Welch then gives Obama shit for calling out the Supreme Court on
the Citizens United ruling. Uh...really Robert? Did you read that
article in the slightest beyond "Jack Welch criticizes Obama"?

Are you that much of a partisan hack or do you actually agree that we
shouldn't criticize corporate junkets to Las Vegas on taxpayer money,
that we shouldn't criticize BP for their oil spill, that we shouldn't
criticize a horrible Supreme Court decision that elevated corporate
interests above any other interest?

Seriously?