Organized? You have got to be kidding.

I was also referring to people who are followers of Hinduism,
Buddhism, basically any of the non-Christian religions.

as for the stuff about advertising, so its OK for the Methodists or
Catholics or Mormons to advertise, but not those who do not believe in
the same myths.

Glad to know what religious tolerance means for some.