On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 4:54 PM, denstar <valliants...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> What did the puppet master do to make a ten year depression?
>>  Something so bad that even the Obama can't get us out of it?
>
> I'm not talking solely about the economy.  I'm talking about America, yo!

So it's an emotional thingy that you can't really explain but you know
it ruined this country.

> Lord, man, look at all the hubbub about "we need God back in government!",
> etc..

You misrepresent this all the time, they want people to stop attacking
religion and allow people to say Merry Christmas. They're not trying
to add the ten commandmants to buildings, they trying to stop you from
removing them from buildings. See the difference?

> Economics is one of those deals where a lot of variables are in play.

Like corporate taxes and hiring? Bush had it right, even the Dems want
to rename the Bush Tax Cuts to Obama Tax Cuts.

> Bush was a game-changer.  Moreso than Obama has been.

Yeah rig