Their research also excludes soft tissue cancers like the ones I have.
 Cancer of the lungs, breast, prostate, skin, stomach, liver, kidney
and pancreas all can kill without invading the bones.

I've seen research that indicates that all males will eventually die
of prostate cancer if nothing else kills them first.  So life span
would definite be a factor in that demographic.