From: Ras Tafari [mailto:rastaf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:38 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Facetime for Mac...

keep livin the dream amigo... someday you will see... listen, i dont
like jobs, or apple
for any other reason than the computing equipment ive gotten from them
has PROVEN
beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they've figured something out...
something that left me
frustrated, and bored for 14 years of a programmers life... i honestly
feel like ive been liberated
from some shackles made in washington state... it started when i shed
outlook from my stack
a year ago, and now im wholly out of the office suite, a pc, and slow

when you open your laptop up, and waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, ill be
whizzing by on my beautiful little metal
creation, typing away whilst you wait for yours to come up to the ctrl
alt delete screen.
hahahaha