Just as every bad action of Bush was nots because Clinton got a
blow-job, bad actions on one side do not excuse bad actions on the
other.  Saying that it is ok for Palin to use gun rhetoric and targets
simply because the other side did begs the question, which is:  Does
rhetoric with the potential to inflame an already disturbed mind have
any place in our political discourse.

There are a lot of politicians on both sides that I abhor.  But I
don't wish them dead, I just wish them ignored.