If I told you that I had you in my cross-hairs, would you assume I was
going to put you on a map, or send our my surveyor?  Especially if I
was constantly talking about loading my gun?  Your argument regarding
the difference is specious at best.

What you consistently miss is that I think they are all idiots, and
both the bulls-eyes and the cross hairs are overblown nonsense.