The thing that reminds me of how "kid logic" works is this
rationalization about "other people" doing X.

The issue is folks "euphemising" the use of violence as a solution to
political problems.

Logic like "the Liberals on this list would do the same thing!" and
"Obama said bring a gun!", etc., is a bit sad.

My mom wouldn't have bought excuses like that.  =)p

:Den

--
The best way to fight a monster is to become a monster yourself, yo!
An eye for an eye!