"Me too, but since we are at it, I'll paste the link for the umpteenth time.
Maybe someone will read it this time."

Very entertaining.  Especially the parts about new savings coming from ACA.

Nothing like Tim and Kathleen telling us how sound the system is.  They have
no stake in making things look rosy.

Interestingly, at one time Kenneth Lay assured everyone that Enron was
completely fine while its accounting fraud was starting to unravel.

-

“The program is designed so that contributions plus interest on the
investments of the social security trust funds will be sufficient to meet
all of the costs of benefits and administration, now and into the indefinite
future—without any subsidy from the general funds of the Government. Both
the Congress and the Executive Branch, regardless of political party in
power, have scrupulously provided in advance for full financing of all
liberalizations in the program.” -1964 SS brochure

There are no accounting issues, no trading issues, no reserve issues, no
previously unknown problem issues. - Kenneth La