If some scientist comes out and says fill_in_the_blank rays emitted
from solar flares make it to the earth and cause fill_in_the_blank to
occur and this will release the pressure of earthquakes and here we
see it happening, yada yada yada...
I'll gladly admit that I was wrong, never had a problem admitting
that. I love to learn new things so let them analyze their data and
we'll see what happens