When is st. Patricks day?
We just had the holiday of Purim yesterday and it involves drinking (to a
degree) as well as the giving of gifts of food. Someone sent us a small
bottle of Disaronno amaretto, which is really good. It was a little 50ml
bottle but at 28% alcohol, it was strong. Judith and I rarely drink
but Disaronno and fruit punch is fantastic.
That was our drinking for the next century. :)