Drop out of what? I didn't know he made an official declaration to run for
president. Let him put his name in the hat first and then he can drop out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gruss Gott [mailto:grussg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:10 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Donald Trump Not a US Citizen?

Sam <sammyc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> He released the Hospitals official document and the City's official
> document. He never produced a certificate of live birth

Nope, he released his certificate of live birth and that is NOT a
birth certificate.  Totally different thing.

Look at all of the confusion over this!  Nobody really knows what's
going on, and there's too many unanswered questions and mysterious
documents.

Time for Trump to officially drop out.  If he can't release his birth
certificate like everyone else hasn't had too - and given all this
confusion - it's the only right thing to do.