Not quite as easy as fox would lead you to believe...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Barnes [mailto:critic...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 06:47 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: here comes a nuclear Iran

"On the other hand, Pakistan and India have been at loggerheads (and active
war in many cases) for decades with the ability to wipe each other off the
map through nuclear annihilation and they haven't done it."

That's true.  There does seem to be a "Mexican" standoff between the third
world nuclear powers.

However, every country that joins the nuclear club increases the chances
that an insane, unstable leader will eventually take control of a country
with nuclear weapons.  I'd say that the chances of such a leader are higher
in Iran than other countries.

Then, add in the potential for a stealth attack.  That is, a nuclear bomb in
brief case is smuggled into our country via the porous south border and
detonated in a large city.  The US could probably trace the origins
eventually, but what a nightmare.

Heaven forbid North Korea joins the nuclear club.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation. -
Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel, go
out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton