It is abundantly clear that not only do you not know anything about
the proposed Fair Tax, you don't want to know.  Further you refuse to
even acknowledge your previous statements on the issue.

I don't know what happened to you in your absence, or if you are even
the same person who used to post as Gruss, but you certainly seem to
have lost the ability to discuss anything in a reasonable matter.

So I'm done talking to you.