On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM, G Money <gm0n3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Judah McAuley <ju...@wiredotter.com> wrote:
>

>> When there is specific evidence of lying, hiding the truth, deliberate
>> attempts to engineer toxic substances into the product...yeah, that's
>> culpability.
>

> Deliberate attempts to engineer toxic substances into the product? This is
> news to me. What are you talking about here?

They put toxins in the plants via genetic engineering. Helps the
plants fight disease and predators. What they don't tell you is that
the toxins affect you, too. They might claim that whatever the toxin
is doesn't affect humans. That is a convenient lie meant to gull you
into compliance and allow them to soft-kill you.

I'll give you an example in the drug realm. There is a drug that was
re-purposed (re-patented for a different medical application) to aid
people who suffer from insomnia. There's only one problem with the
drug - it causes nightmares. This is an actual drug that someone is
currently profiting from in the United States today. I'll give them a
slogan, for free - "Can't sleep? We'll give you nightmares!"

This is a real drug that people are making money selling. Moreover,
they are selling the drug to solve a problem for which there exists a
perfect, non-toxic, readily available natural remedy that is cheap and
easy to produce - marijuana. There are strains of indica that would
put a rhino down for the night, and yet our warm and fuzzy federal
government would prefer that you go to a doctor so your insurance can
pay top dollar to buy you a drug that will give you nightmares. Does
anyone see how the guys with the nightmare drug would prefer that
marijuana remain illegal? Who cares about right and wrong - this is
BUSINESS! What a sick, perverted society we have become.