One of the documentaries I am working on is about children who die in
foster care.  Horror stories in almost every state.  Some days after I
edit the footage, I cry from the sheer inhumanity of some of these so
called foster parents - who starve, burn, beat and neglect the
children placed in their care while laughing all the way to the bank.