On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM, Maureen <mamamaur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I watched an interview with Santorum on CNN.  As long has he was
> discussing real political issues, such as the economy, he was
> articulate and even made some sense.  As soon as he started discussing
> social issues, the wide-eyed ranting starting, spit was flying and I
> kept expecting him to invoke the devil as the cause of all things
> Democratic.  I might could vote for the man in the first half of that
> interview, but the man is second half is a scary, theocratic nut-case
> who should never be allowed near any public office.

Figure out which part of that was the real Santorum, and which part was
just him playing up to a base of idiots...a base he would unfortunately
require in order to have a shot at the presidency.

If you come to believe that he really is a smart, thoughtful guy who is
stuck playing the game of stupid people.....such as Obama in 2008...then
you can still cast your vote for him.