I still think it's important to keep tabs, potentially with an
understanding that kids may grow at uneven rates at times.  I'm not any
sort of expert in pediatrics, so sure perhaps there is more wiggle room
Body Fat for kids.  Maybe there sin't - I have no idea.

But, given responsible guidelines, I think what I'd look to avoid would be
the type of cases of extreme malnourishment and obesity found in many
children today as well as educate those same kids with the vital life
skills that they need to become a healthy adult.

Childhood obesity is increasing at a very fast pace. Childhood diabetes if
increasing as well. This is definitely not just an adult problem.

-Cameron