Impossible to say since:

1.) climatology is nascent - we don't know what interacts with what.
E.g., we know ice is melting at record levels and the rate is increasing beyond
any forecasted levels.  That releases a lot of methane which is a GHG and
accelerates GW.

2.) since we can't predict how fast the earth will warm, when it will stop, or
what it will cause it's impossible to say what the risks are.  What we do know
for a fact is that it's going to get a lot tougher for humans to live on the
planet.

3.) we know Venus is about 850 degrees and suffered runaway GW, which we think
was caused from volcanos but we don't know.

If we as humans had a bias for action we might be able to do something but
instead we have the proverbial "prisoners dilemma".