It won't.  Trust me, been there and it didn't.

I respond well to protein, few carbs, few fats. I respond well to fast
acceleration excercise, not steady state cardio.  I know that from years of
experimentation.

But diet is 90%.  If all people did was watch their diet they'd be fine.  And
90% of people are capable of doing the research to figure that out.

So no excuses.  If you're a fatty look in mirror, admit it, and fix your shit.

Limbaugh??  The dude is super wealthy and he's STILL a fatty?  He could afford
the best chefs, the best equip, the best foods ...

Come on, if that guy is a fatty (or an addict) then he's just one major lazy
fuck.