Yes, I am judging them.  Especially Rush, that fat weak-minded lazy sack of
shit.

And, no, it didn't take me 5 years to "gain control".  I had control the moment
I decided to take responsibility.

As to your label-people dilemma ... No, I have no sympathy for you, and I
suspect nobody else does either but I'll let them prove me wrong.