and actually, you're right. I am angry because you are wasting my time and
I am allowing it. Just be quiet and admit you have no idea how to evaluate
the validity of the sample, and add that you question its findings. This is
what wikipedia calls WP:IDONTLIKEIT. You are the CF equivalent. Is that not
the essence of your objection. Ok. We have all registered your displeasure.
Have a nice day.