I am defending it because a study in a peer-reviewed journal has a decent
claim to representing, however imperfectly, some part of the truth, whether
Sam likes it or not.

And you know what, I just tried to show you a graceful way out of this
conversation, but if you don't want to take it I am feeling just
bloody-minded enough to expose invincible ignorance for what the fuck it
is. We could save a lot of time and bandwidth if you just call me a bitch
now and run home to mama, because you aren't doing yourself any good here.

Sam, show me where in the study it says any thing about "smarter" or
"claims nothing". And you still haven't answered Eric when about where
exactly it says that Firth commissioned the study or that the researchers
were paid off or that the results were predetermined. See, this is what you
do, every time. You find  make unfounded accusations or find a reason to
belittle some part of the topic, usually tangential, and hang on to it for
dear life as you chuckle to yourself about how clever you are. And you are
always beside the point and usually wrong about the specifics. Most people
would get frustrated watching a train wreck that insists on happening over
and over again. Around here we mostly just kinda avert our eyes to be
polite. But hey if we're going to talk bitches...

I suggest you stop here because I am telling you that we know you are full
of shit and yet you refuse to hear it and... well, it's hard to see how you
could make yourself look worse, but by God you are trying.