> Obviously you didn't read it.

Obviously you didn't understand it.

> You have a blood vessel in your forehead that's about to pop. I am not
> the enemy. Calm down. I think you should get help.

No, Sam, I don't. I have decided that if you insist on putting your
ignorance on display,it's not up to me to stop you.

You're also apparently -- just to underline the point -- not going to
answer the question.

I just provided you point by point all of the above and you ignore it
> and ask again. Why are you so belligerent? Why are you taking this so
> personal? It's not an attack on you. I am not attacking you, you are
> attacking me. Take a deep breath and realize what's happening. It's
> the only way to move forward.

No, Sam, you didn't. And no, I don't think I am being attacked. By anyone,
least of all you. A minute ago, you thought I was all jubilant because this
study supposedly attacked you. And you wonder why people think you are
confused. And you're still not answering my question. Where does it say
that Firth commissioned the study or that its results were predetermined?
What actual basis do you have for saying the study proves nothing?

/me listens to crickets.

that's what I thought

>  I suggest you stop here because I am telling you that we know you are full
> > of shit and yet you refuse to hear it and... well, it's hard to see how
> you
> > could make yourself look worse, but by God you are trying.

Shrug. I gave you your chance.