On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Jerry Barnes <critic...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "And let us remember that Ronald Regan was a fucking jerk who did more to
> harm this country than anyone in a long long time. "
>
> Judah, when an ordinary person says something is the worst in a "long long
> time", it is inviting debate.  Apparently, when dealing with a progressive
> statist, it means end of discussion, at least to the progressive statist.
>  "I have spoken and so shall it be."

Progressive statist...you're so cute when you try and use words.

Ok, Jerry, I shall amend my initial statement to focus more on the
thrust of the general thesis and will apologize for any confusion that
my words may have created in your brain that makes you so rabidly go
right to the perceived evils of FDR and LBJ.

How about I amend the quoted statement to be: "And let us remember
that Ronald Regan was a fucking jerk who inflicted an incredible
amount of harm on this country that has continued to be felt for
decades after his term in office". Now I am not making any comparisons
to any other Presidents and it more succinctly matches up with every
other point I made in the discussion and now perhaps you can take your
obsession with rewriting the history of the Great Society into another
thread.

Better?

Jud