"Progressive statist...you're so cute when you try and use words."

Back to belittling again.  The last resort of the feeble argument.

"I shall amend my initial statement to focus more on the thrust of the
general thesis and will apologize for any confusion that my words may have
created in your brain that makes you so rabidly go right to the perceived
evils of FDR and LBJ."

You can't stop can you.  You have to try to look down your nose huh?  Just
like the elitist who run DC.  That's okay.  Again, it's the last resort,
when you've run out of any valid arguments.

Anyway, no need to amend.   You said Reagan was the worst because of a set
of reasons.  I asked if he was worse than LBJ who did these things.  You
ignored those things and flew off the handle.  It was to be expected.

"Now I am not making any comparisons to any other Presidents and it more
succinctly matches up with every other point I made in the discussion and
now perhaps you can take your obsession with rewriting the history of the
Great Society into another"

Whatever blows your bloomers up.

"Better?"

I am not some kind of message police.  If you think it's better, so be it.
 All I know is that I can't read your mind.  If you post a message saying
someone or something is the worst, you should be able to offer a decent
defense and not whine about counter arguments or propositions.  You
shouldn't expect someone to respond to something completely different.

-

Ninety percent of politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.
- Henry Kissinger

Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel. - John Quinton