You know what I'll never be able to forgive Obama for? A bunch of
things, but first and foremost is the fact that he flat out refused to
investigate and prosecute the crimes of his predecessor. "Healing
wounds", "looking to the future" and shit like that. Fuck that. The
bastards who aren't in prison will just grow in stature behind the
scenes until they get the next opportunity to jump into power. We've
seen it before and we'll see it again. If you don't hold people to the
rule of law, then law will no longer rule. Maybe that suits Obama but
it doesn't suit me and he's done the entire nation a disservice by not
cleaning house and drowning all the rats.

Judah