also when he was the president of the sceen acors guild he was feeding
information to the FBI and the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
Funny enough aside from the one party member, many of the others who were
implicated by the Great Communicator were either political rivals or very
staunch union people who disagreed with his too cooperative attitude
towards the studio management.