I think Romney would be a better leader than Obama, but then I also think
there's mostly lock-in to policy thus I don't think Romney would DO anything
different, he'd just market it different.

Plus there is policy room on social issues and any Republican is essentially
anti-personal liberty.

Thus Obama it is.