Who is to say that the perpetrator would not have harmed these
students in some other way? Liek with a knife. maybe we should ban
knives, too. All of them, even 'butter' knives. They can kill people
you know.

Also, we should ban cars. Cars kill people. Every day...hell probably
every hour.

Wait...I know its not the guns or the knives or the cars, its the
people! People are the common denominator there...lets get rid of all
the people!!!!