hey, what happened to my happy filter? Sam, I am sure that if I ran this
down I'd find out this number is some distortion of yours or Rush's so, no
thanks. I have real problems to think about so I'll leave you to ponder
where Ms Fluke's friend gets her prescriptions filled. I personally don't
think it's my business or yours.