http://studentaffairs.georgetown.edu/insurance/faqs.html

Q. Are pre-existing conditions covered?

A. Pre-existing conditions are covered if the condition or treatment
is not specifically excluded or limited per the Exclusions and
Limitations in Description of Benefits Booklet.

(Note: Although birth control is not covered, medications used for
birth control that are required to treat other medical conditions are
covered. Your provider may submit requests for such coverage in the
form of a "Prescription Override" by faxing the details of the
diagnosis and treatment to Gallagher Koster, fax #: 617-479-0860.)

If her testimony is that they are not honoring their commitment than
fight for that.
Disguising it as "we need a $ thousand a year to have sex" is just stupid.

.