She does have a right not be called a slut or a prostitute just because she
dared to speak out.  Just like a black person has a right not to be called a
nigger or a gay person has the right not to be called a faggot...etc etc...

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 12:52 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: Radio Talk Show Host Randi Rhodes: 'Cut Off Ovaries' Of
Conservative Women Randi Rhodes: 'Cut Off Ovaries' Of Conservative Women

I have no issue with people getting offended. What annoys the piss out of me
are the people who act like they have a right NOT to be offended.

No doubt Rush offended this woman (and others). However, she does not have a
right to NOT be offended.

Now, on the flip side, Rush made some pretty obnoxious (in my opinion)
comments, that he was well within his right to do, but now, his sponsors are
exercising their right to not pay him money. Live by the sword, die by the
sword.